Thursday, May 14, 2009

In Uganda!

After three days of travel we are finally here! We arrived in Uganda late Tuesday night and spent the night in a Women's hostile. Wednesday we spent the day (8 hours) traveling to Kasese. The country is beautiful, I am so in awe of the mountains and the valleys. I am so far away from home yet I feel so at home here! I know God has great plans for our group, and each individual on this journey.
Today we spent the day just relaxing from all our travel. Tomorrow we are suppose to give our testimonies to 200 Ugandans. Pray that God can use us and speak through us tomorrow morning!
I hope I can update this again soon, I have so much to say and so little time right now because I am borrowing Mama Mimi's computer and she has to take it back to her house!
Much Love and Peace to all of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it!!!! And Chels told me you called her... you might want to worry about grandma with chels as her caretaker, you might have wanted to think that one through! ha kidding =) but i hope you are having the time of your life and we are praying for you! love mal

    ReplyDelete