Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lord, my eyes are all yours!

Recently I have been wondering why I am here. I have been feeling tired, bored, and stagnant! Today God allowed me to experience something wonderful and AWESOME! I am completely struck with awe. I just left theatre (surgery) where I saw a caesarean section and a fistula repair. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea that God had bought me front row tickets to see one of His children born! Then a woman from the Fistula Ward named Ruth got her fistula repaired, she will be in recovery for about three weeks. Sometime next week I hope to hear her story!!

Lord, my eyes are all yours!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa...you are precious! I love your blogs and I love hearing your heart speak. I am so proud of you and your courage and your obedience to God's calling right now. You are making a difference for the KIngdom in big ways on this trip..it is very clear! Your rewards await! One day you will hear those sweet words "well done my good and faithful servant".
    Keep on drawing near to Him..He is your strength...He is your KIng!
    Can't wait to hear what you are up to next. We'll be praying as the Lord leads you onward. Blessings to you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete